Practice Makes Perfect! Whether the recreational or competitive skater, we welcome all freestyle level skaters to practice their skills during our freestyle sessions. All sessions are general sessions, allowing for practice of all disciplines of figure skating. Our instructors and staff value parental involvement and encourage parents to partner with our team to give your child the most rewarding and FUN learning experience possible.
- Check Rink Calendar for scheduled sessions
- 12-Session Freestyle Punch cards are available for $80.
- Punch cards will remain at the rink for your convenience.
- The 30 min. freestyle drop-in rate is $10.00 per session payable by cash or check to the ice monitor.
- Specialty Class Drop In rate: $25 payable by cash or check to the Ice Monitor.
- All coaches are required to carry insurance naming SW Ice Arena, LLC as additional insured. This must be on file before taking the ice.
- All non-staff coaches are required to pay a $5/half-hour ‘pro fee’ prior to taking the ice.
- Please check in with the ice monitor to provide a copy of your insurance and to pay your pro-fee.
30 Minute Session
Check-in at the Front Desk to Register
12 Session Card